My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

At the movies

I was not blown away by the two movies I saw this weekend. The first was Tim Burton's "Corpse Bride" which was just OK. It started kinda slow and picked up a little, but all in all I was underwhelmed.

I feel bad about not liking "March of the Penguins", the movie I saw today, more. It seems I should have. It got really good reviews. And it was a good movie, it's just....I don't know.

I think maybe it's because I don't want to think about anything else during a movie. Both movies were slow enough that I had time to do some daydreaming.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peg said...

I have a funny story to share about the March of The Penguins movie...
My husband and I took my then 5 year old step daughter to see it, we were the only people in the theater on a wednesday afternoon.
We allowed her to pick her a seat anywhere in the theater so that we could sit away from her and talk.
About half way through the movie, I hear banging behind us. We turned and saw our daughter marching up and down the aisle with her popcorn bucket over her head.
Thank heavens we were alone in that theater, I would have hated to interrupt someone else's movie with my hysterical laughter.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.