My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'll be sitting shiva in no time.....

It took me 30 minutes to get my laptop up and running last night. I fear the end is near. It went through so many wacky antics at one point I thought it might actually self destruct.

I have a guy who can take a look at it, but that doesn't do me any good while I'm in Atlanta. I kept it running all last night because I was afraid if I turned it off I wouldn't be able to get it going this morning. Of course, I'll have to turn it off pretty soon when I go to work so the maid doesn't steal it.

The bes thing about working in Atlanta is the food. We had dinner at Maggiano's on Sunday night and The Cheesecake Factory last night.

Good stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great . If I can help, let me know. If you ever need in printing done, I'm sure you'd be interested in printable business cards Try printable business cards

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.