My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

It's alive! It's alive!

I'm baaaaaaaaack. The laptop appears to be fixed, thanks to the wife, God bless her. It appears to have been a software problem rather than a hardware problem, so she was able to fix it. I lost everything I had on it, but I don't mind starting with a clean slate, it could have been a lot worse. Plus I had the (rare) presense of mind to email myself all my important links.

Ahhhh. Life is good.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a buyer of annuity payments site/blog. It pretty much covers buyer of annuity payments related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forecasters return to form
The Free Press Except for a prognosticator or two, the Fearless Forecasters finally looked, well, fearless last week.
Nice blog! I like the way you've set it up. I've added it to my bookmarks!

I have a Internet Income site. It pretty much covers Internet Income related stuff. (And I've got lots of great new programs!)
Have a look sometime!

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.