My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

One less choice for lunch

At the lunchbreak for the seminar today, we ate at the restaurant located right at the hotel.

The service was horrible. They were pushing the buffet, and we had to practically beg for a menu. Then it took, no lie, 30 minutes to get the check. They just couldn't seem to get anything right. Then, while I was signing the receipt and talking on my cell phone, the guy tried to take the receipt away.

I got up and practically screamed at him that it took me 30 goddamn minutes to get the check and then he wanted to snatch it away in 30 seconds. I told him it was the worst service I had ever received, I would never come back, and then I stormed out of there. Quite a scene.

I can't ever go back there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.