My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Staying alive? I guess.

Disco music.

Now, I grew up in the disco era. I graduated from high school in 1980.

Back then, I hated disco music with a passion. I was all Joel, Springsteen, Seger, The Blues Brothers, and new wave music. I loathed disco music. With the white hot intensity of a thousand suns, no less.

Now I love it. Got a ton of it on my Ipod. Is it nostalgia? Maybe. But I never liked it in the first place. Aren't you usually nostalgic for things you miss? It's not like I recall it wistfully. I just like it. I can't figure it out.

And yes, I used to own a leisure suit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love your blog!

I've bookmarked it and told my blogger freak friends about it. It's intelligent, funny and refreshingly honest. Keep Up The Good Work!

Bob
There is a link to the Red Cross at this site.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.