My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Catching Up

Umm.....I've been a little obsessed with Guild Wars. As I suspected, I went and bought it. And I love it. And I play it all the time. But I'm sure I can keep it under control. I have a Ranger/Monk named Baragon Sandifer (I brought back the name from my very first Everquest character). Guild Wars is different than most MMORPGs in several ways that make it very enjoyable for me. I won't bother you with those ways now.

In the interim:

  • Saw History of Violence. First rate! I can't recommend it highly enough. Run, don't walk to your nearest theater.
  • Saw Elizabethtown. I liked it more than I thought I would. Plus Kirsten Dunst is adorable. As is Orlando Bloom, who did pretty well considering there were no hobbits in the film.
  • World Series: Go White Sox!
  • Hockey: Who cares!
  • They finally finished the glassed-in patio addition to our house. Seven months later. Jesus.
  • I don't know if I want the Red Sox to trade Manny Ramirez or not. I love Manny, but I also bet a coworker 50 bucks that he would be traded. Hmm......

None of my Fox shows are on tonight because of the World Series, and Curb Your Enthusiasm isn't on HBO either. At least I still have Law and Order: Criminal Intent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.