My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'm about to slip.....

I have a bit of an addiction problem. With MMORPGs.

MMORPGs are Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games. I first got hooked on Everquest about 5 years ago, and it got so bad that for a while it was like a second full time job. I would spend at least 40 hours a week playing it. I had a ranger that I got up to level 51. His name was Baragon. I miss him.

I finally quit cold turkey, only to get hooked several months later on Dark Age of Camelot. I don't remember my main character from that one. But I finally shook myself free of that game as well.

Then I succumbed to Everquest again. Had a necromancer named Mordac that I got up to level 55 before I finally quit yet again.

Then I was blissfully MMORPG-free for a while until City of Heroes. There I went again. my main on that game was The Green Menace. Good times.

Then after I quit that, I bought World of Warcraft. The pull wasn't quite as strong, but I played for a while before getting a bit bored.

That was about 4 months ago. Lately, I have been feeling the pull of Guild Wars. I hope I can remain strong but.....

Hmm....Circuit City opens in two minutes.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.