My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Friday, November 25, 2005

I feel so dirty.....

I Googled myself today.

Ever do that? Enter your name in quotes into the Google search engine?

I was surprised. I came up quite a few times. Mostly from old press releases or articles for my work. Now that I'm at corporate, I don't do as much media as I did when I was at the branch level.

But I was also surprised at how many people are running around out there with my name. It seems to be a bit more common than I would have thought.

Some of my brothers:
  • a boxer
  • an alcoholic
  • a deputy sheriff
  • some guy who runs the website for the Tasmanian Racing Club
  • a musician
  • an attorney
  • a kayak rider from Maine
  • a road racer from New York

Weird. Maybe we should all form a club.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

I am reading your archives. (It's research!) I found a school teacher with my name. My name isn't that common.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.