My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Ice Harvest

Hmm....I thought I would like it better than i did. I liked it, but with two of my favorite actors, Billy Bob Thornton and John Cusack in it, I thought I would like it a little bit more. I don't think it knew if wanted to be a comedy or a drama.

And, it suffered in comparison to Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

I still recommend it though. Oliver Platt is funny.

I realized today that I haven't played Guild Wars in a few weeks. I guess I've been distracted.

I could use a piece of pie. A holiday pie. I wonder where the home of the holiday pies is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.