My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Busy weekend

Went shopping for a hot tub today. Didn't buy one, but will need to soon if the damn addition ever gets finished.

I'm going to the Christmas party for the local branch tonight. I missed the Corporate one last weekend because I was traveling. I don't know why I want to go, I usually don't go to parties of any kind anymore. Usually the sticking point is my appearance fee...

I actually think the invitation to the party was extended for political reasons. There are two factions within my department over there, and one is trying to curry favor with me.

Can I be bought? Possibly.

We didn't have to drive to Jacksonville today to see the in-laws. Instead they are coming up here tomorrow and we're having lunch at Grillmasters. The Festival of the Inbred. Too bad. I like Grillmasters, and I probably will never be able to go back there after tomorrow...

I concur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.