My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Comic books and Baseball Cards

People say regret is a wasted emotion. Maybe so, but regardless, I regret a lot of things in my life.

Ah, the capriciousness of youth.

One of the things I regret is getting rid of my comic books. Sold 'em all when I was maybe 15 or 16.

What was I thinking? Why couldn't I just tuck them away in a corner somewhere?

I loved comic books. Batman, Spiderman, Green Lantern, Daredevil. Good stuff. And now they're gone.

Same thing with my baseball cards. Man, I had quite the collection. Got rid of all of them too.

You hear a lot of stories about how guys' moms throw out their collection. I can't even say that. It was me. Stupid, stupid, me.

But then, if I knew then what I knew now, I guess I would do a lot of things differently. I guess all of us would.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.