My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Crab Balls and Dog Tracks

Going to the beach this weekend.

I like the beach, although I don't tan, and I don't like to swim in salt water.

The room will have a beachfront private balcony, although I don't usually go out on it.

The room will have a hot tub, but I won't use it.

Why am I going?

Crab balls. Love 'em! Joes Crab Shack in Jax Beach. Come on by. Mention my name.

And maybe the dog track. Although it has been many many visits since I turned a profit there.

Maybe the zoo.

Catch up on a some reading.

Try not not to think about work. The next three weeks will be brutal. Got to charge the batteries.

Know what I need?

A good, solid, old fashioned, socio-psychotic state of bliss.

Outstanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.