My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The dreaded chore



I forgot to bitch about having to clean the electric turkey fryer. I think I bitched about it after Thanksgiving. I'm going to bitch about it again. And I'm going to keep bitching about it every time I have to do it.

Fried turkey is delicious. But the job of cleaning the fryer afterwards is a hell on earth.

And every time the job I do gets a little worse. My attention to detail wanes, and my attention span evaporates.

Each time it takes me less time. And I do a worse job. I don't do it on purpose. It's just who I am.

I figure after another 4 or 5 uses, it will easier for me to just throw it away and buy another one. It'll be worth the hundred bucks.

Ick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.