My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Get Ta Know Me!

My bottled water of choice is Dasani.

I am allergic to peanut butter.

I am not a fan of pineapple on pizza.

I own two pairs of jeans.

I have not worn a tie in more than five years.

Soccer bores me.

I don't mind heat and humidity.

I can wiggle my ears.

I am a registered Independent.

I own three handguns.

All three handguns are revolvers, because I don't have the attention span to remember if there's one in the chamber.

I think Annette O'Toole was underrated.

I love to play air hockey.

And mini golf.

I do a great spit take.

At a Chinese restaurant, I always get sweet and sour chicken.

I have never broken a bone.

I have spent one night in jail.

I love public speaking.

I have never smoked a cigarette.

I have five scars, but none are sexy or interesting. Most of them are stupid.

I don't think the Three Stooges were funny.

The only famous person I have ever talked to was Willem Dafoe.

I don't like relish.

I do not suffer fools gladly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.