My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

More Haiku

don't pet the leper
i touched him last week and now
i lost a finger

children like candy
bring it to the playground
get them in your car

massages are nice
slip the girl a twenty for
a happy ending

silly hitchhiker
wherever you were heading
now you won't make it

jehovah's witness
on my porch at first and then
in a shallow grave

monkeys in my house
they ate all my bananas
back to the market

a mother nursing
forty four double d cup
a lucky baby


life can be so hard
i need to escape somewhere

pass me the crack pipe

I don't know who I am channeling when I write haiku, but whoever it is has a very dark personality.

1 Comments:

Blogger FreedomGirl said...

If you are a lover of ridiculous haiku, you should visit Indy's blog

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.