My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

My iTunes Speak!


I got this idea from another blog.

Open iTunes/iPod or windows media player to answer the following. Go to your library. Answer, no matter how embarrassing it is.

How many songs: 4861

Hours of music: 13.3 days

Sort by song title:

First song: 'Cause I Like It That Way--SHeDAISY

Last song: Zydeco Gris-Gris--Beausoleil

Sort by time:

Longest: Freebird (Live)--Lynyrd Skynyrd (14:13)

Shortest: Dante's Lament--Clerks Sountrack (:04)

Sort by album:

First song: Sweetheart (with JD)--Mariah Carey

Last song: Smuggler's Blues--Glenn Frey

Ten Most Played Songs:

Georgia on a Fast Train-- Billy Joe Shaver

Woke Up This Morning--Alabama 3

Don't Pay the Ferryman--Chris De Burgh

Freeze-Frame--The J. Geils Band

I Still Dream About You--Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

The Ballroom Blitz--Sweet

Black Velvet--Myles Alannah Myles

Holding Out for a Hero--Bonnie Tyler Bonnie Tyler

Tulane--Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

Goin Down in Style-- Robert Earl Keen

First song to come up on random:

She's Sexy + 17--The Stray Cats

Search (How many times does it come up):

Sex: 53

Death: 9

Love: 406

You: 583

Hmm...not too bad. I think I can still hold my head up high. Maybe I take a bit of a hit on Mariah Carey, but I think that is more than mitigated by the coolness factor of Alabama 3 or Beausoleil (got to love the cajun music).

I was a little surprised by some of the most played songs, but then I remembered that some of them were on a playlist I made back when I played the MMORPG City of Heroes. I would want certain music playing when my character was wading into battle with evil doers.

I think I just took another hit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Monica said...

Happy New Year!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

You too, Monica!

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.