My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

With A Bullet

Here is an interesting link (click on the title).

You put in your date of birth, and it will tell you what the number one song was on the day you came into this world. You can do it for both the US and UK charts.

The number one song in the US on the day I was born was Hey! Baby by Bruce Channel. I don't think I'm familiar with it.

In the UK, it was Rock A Hula Baby/Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley. Not one of the King's better efforts.

The site also suggests putting in the date you turned eighteen, claiming that the song that was number one is your life's theme song.

The number one song on the US charts the day I turned eighteen was Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen.

I can live with that.

Rock on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.