My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Assault on Summer Creek


Whoo-boy. Got the big car givaway event today. It could end up being anything from a wild success to an unmitigated disaster. And I'll be right out there in front. Fantastic.

There were eight raccoons out in our yard last night. That is a lot of raccoons. When there were two or three, that was cute. But eight? You see eight raccoons in the yard at night and you start to wonder if they're planning an assault on the house. I guess that's what I get for feeding them. They are probably waiting until Sunday, when I'll be gone for the week and Mrs. Fabulous will be the lone defender of the castle.

Probably because I know the pain will end soon, I have developed a zen-like calm about this stupid laptop. Yesterday for nearly an hour I couldn't get on the internet because its latest prank is to pretend it can't locate the wireless network. And then no less than ten seconds after it finally did read it, and I got on the internet, it memory dumped on me.

I just laughed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Prairie Girl said...

This is a really good photo! Interesting and well-composed. I'd like to see more photos from you.

Don't misunderstand me there, I said from you. I don't need to see anymore bloggers like this
:-)

2:03 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

I'm with you on sticky-note man!

I hate to burst your bubble, however, but I didn't take this photo, I got it off the web to illustrate my point. I do have a picture I took coming up soon though...

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.