My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Friday, January 13, 2006

At least it's not Hacky-Sack

Man, I am already beat tonight. I haven't slept well the latter half of this week. I was up at about 4:30 a.m. the last few days, and 2:00 a.m. this morning.

I'm pooped.

I barely have enough energy to work up a semi-vitriolic post about how on this date in 1957 Wham-O produced the first Frisbee.

I loath frisbee.

I never saw the point. Even when I was a kid. Even when I was in college and it was all the rage. Run and catch it. Run and catch it. Run and catch it. Maybe if you're a dog I can see the point. But I am not a dog. I am a human being.

Fuck that. Give me a ball and glove.

Frisbee is evil. It is what is wrong with the world today. It is responsible for all of society's ills. It killed my father.

1 Comments:

Blogger It's Me, Maven... said...

I always thought the frisbee was a sad sad substitute for a boomerang.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.