My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The blessed arrival...

The new laptop is here! The new laptop is here!

Well, it's not here. It's at home. 500 miles away.

As Mrs. Fabulous described it to me on the phone, I think I may have drooled a little bit. And I may have detected a bit of swelling in my nether region.

I will take posession Friday night. And all will be right with the world.

On another note, am I the only one who thinks it's odd that the spell check on blogger.com doesn't recognize the words "blog" or "blogger"?

Something is amiss.

2 Comments:

Blogger Belle said...

Ya' know, I'm real happy for you getting your new toy and all but I think it was a little TMI knowing you swelled a bit, lol.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Prairie Girl said...

I can relate to the thrill of receiving a new laptop but perhaps not with quite the same level of anticipation :-)

And you're not alone with this blogger spell check thing. See Steve's post "Whoops".

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.