My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Chug chug sputter sputter.....

If you have been a reader of this blog since it's inception you know that the ongoing issue that has prompted the most postings has been the condition of my laptop.

It's acting up again. It is possessed. I am considering contacting one of the local Catholic churches to inquire about the possibility of an exorcism being performed on it.

I wish it would just die once and for all, instead of torturing me. If it would just die I would go get another one and move on with my life. But I can't justify spending the money when, more often than not, this one works okay.

Then I would have two laptops. I only have one lap.

When it shuts down on its own, or freezes, or does other weird things, all sorts of wild visions dance in my head. Throwing it off a building. Shooting it with a handgun. Drowning it in a bathtub full of water. Dragging it for miles behind my car.

What is the penalty for laptopicide?

3 Comments:

Blogger Prairie Girl said...

50 laps around the block? :-)

6:52 AM  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

No no PG, The penalty is about 2000 to 3000 $ (US That is)... You have to buy a new one dear!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Hmm....50 laps or 2 grand....decisions, decisions...

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.