My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dust Bunnies

From the weekend:

I just added GuestMap to my blog. Please take a minute and place your pin on the map. My world is looking forlorn...

Someone mentioned to me that they thought the red color of the weather box was a little harsh. Does anyone think it should be a color that blends in more? I like it because it's red, but I don't want it to be distracting.

I saw two movies this weekend. I saw Rumor Has It, which sucked. But, I knew it was going to suck. I only chose that particular movie because A) It was the earliest movie that day and B) The theater was close to where we wanted to go shopping afterward. Good reasons, eh? (that was for you Canadians out there).

Today we saw Syriana. It was good, but I am overtired and so had trouble focusing on it. And it was a little confusing. But still a fine film.

My Dell laptop is still in production. My HP is getting nasty. It's dumping memory and shutting down so often I've lost count. It is extracting every measure of pain and vengeance that it can from me. It knows it's going to lose, but it wants me at the end of the day to know that I've been in a fight.

I don't know why this post is entitled Dust Bunnies.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Monica said...

I thought the red looked fine but that is just my opinion. :) Your stories are great.. keep 'em coming!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Prairie Girl said...

I think the red too harsh and I can't stick a pin in anywhere, even in a dust bunny.

Drats!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I pushed in my pin for you. And kill the red.

Yikes! I'm so bossy!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

I will tweak the red. I appreciate the input, ladies.
As usual, I find it best to defer to the superior intellects...

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.