My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Epithets I have known....

The other day at work my assistant, Jennifer, asked me what calling someone a dink meant. At first I assumed she meant the 90's term for couples who were Dual Income No Kids, so that's what I explained to her.

But no, she said she had been watching That 70's Show, and the characters on that show called each other dinks all the time. She knew that was my generation, so she thought I could shed some light on the subject.

Man, I hadn't heard anyone use that term in a long time, but That 70's Show had it right. Dink was a very common term back them. "You dink". "You're such a dink." I guess it had fallen out of fashion over the years.

I myself have not used the term in a long time. I have since moved on to bigger and better epithets.

Fuckball is one I picked up from a boss I had about 25 years ago. Timeless. Fuckhead is also acceptable.

Douche bag has been a favorite for years. Much better than scumbag.

For when you are really wanting to denigrate someone, needle-dick-no-pussy-getting- motherfucker kind of says it all, doesn't it?

For the ladies, syphilitic whore is always a good choice, although my personal preference is cum guzzling slut. Either one works fine.

Dwarf cock is a handy term.

Suck wad works as a nice catch-all.

Asshole and shithead I find a bit pedestrian, but you can't argue with what works.

I hope this has helped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.