My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Head


A few days ago when I was describing how cool my office was, I neglected to mention the most distinctive decoration.

The Head.

Believe it or not, it was a Christmas gift from David. David is my Corporate Special Promotions Coordinator. He puts together special themed blood drives for the regions. He does a good job.

And, he makes stuff. Movie monsters and things like that. This is The Master from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He knows I'm a fan.

He watches over me while I work.

The Head.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

You scared the piss outta me with that thing. Scrolled down and lost three years off my life.

Stop chuckling! I know you're chuckling!

7:10 PM  
Blogger It's Me, Maven... said...

Well, I guess that brings new meaning to, "My co-worker gives good head."

I couldn't resist!!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Henri Banks said...

he looks not very healty to me

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.