My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I got a new attitude...

Life..is good.

Now I can finally relax. I have finished an important project for work, and I have switched over all my stuff from my old laptop to my new one. And then, in a frenzy of excitement, we bought a new La-Z-Boy recliner for me to enjoy my new laptop in (heat and massage--whoo-hoo!), a new printer for the house, and a new laptop case (the old one doesn't fit).

And I have chosen a name. Prairie Girl suggested Voltrina, and I really like that name, but upon close inspection this morning, I made a startling discovery.

It's a boy.

Therefore, my big shiny silver laptop shall from this moment forth be known as Excalibur!

The exclamation point is part of the name. In case you were wondering.

Now I can back to serious matters, such as Boston's new centerfielder. And pudding.

3 Comments:

Blogger Belle said...

Just call the damn thing "Butch". It's always the simple things that get noticed more. Take my itty bitty little bong I had in college, "Buck". Buck was known all throughout campus and loved by many. If he had been named Socrates or Plato people wouldn't have loved him so much.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Hmmm..TJ had a bong in college...shocker! :)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

I really can imagine your delight with your new toys. It's like we live off them! Excalibur! sounds as shiny and exclamatory as I'm sure you feel, so I like that name :)

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.