My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm on top of the world!

I won a contest today. And I didn't even know I was entered. It must have been one of those automatic things.

I was the lucky winner of Prairie Girl's Sunday Morning Mini-Blog Makeover!

I..I have so many people to thank (choke) I don't know where to begin...

Yes I do. If you are a regular reader of this blog, you know I don't gush about much. I'm not a gusher. I'm better at slamming. But I feel compelled to do a little gushing. I hope I don't strain something in the process.

I am once again floored by her kindness. She once again took pity on a clueless pinhead and helped my with a number of spacing issues.

You know those stories about western world travelers visiting primitive societies? The natives are always awed by the modern conveniences and advancements brought to the village by the visitors.

Prairie Girl is the anthropologist, and I am the native guy with a bone through my nose.

She's terrific! And I am in her debt.

6 Comments:

Blogger Prairie Girl said...

Aw, gee (blush). You did a good job Mr. Fab, suggestion deployment is not always easy.

10:45 AM  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

That's true PG is a real Lady!!! She helped me with my blog and after that, t'was really better!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Well, I for one - am digging that tiger profile picture. Very nice! ;)

3:09 PM  
Blogger The Wrath of Dawn said...

We Canadians are just so sweet, aren't we? Ya gotta love the Canucks. Excellent tiger, BTW.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Merlinprincesse--we should nominate PG for a oscar or a golden globe or something...

Rebecca--Thanks, I was born in the Year of the Tiger. Plus I have orange and black fur. So...

Dawn--Yes, I have a new found respect for Canadians. Eh?

9:27 PM  
Blogger Prairie Girl said...

Your gratitude is more than enough reward for my efforts but a new gilt-edged laptop would be nice :-)

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.