My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Intermission

Hey, a new Meme!

I saw this over at BarefootCajun's site, and I'm doing for the same reason she did; I'm recharging my blogging batteries and I need this to tide me over. Or get me over the hump. Choose your favorite cliche.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you think?

"I need a haircut"

2. How much cash do you have on you?

My wallet is in the car.

What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?

Best

4. Favorite planet?

This one, for now.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

Jill, from work.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?

Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry

7. What shirt are you wearing?

A LifeSouth staff shirt

8. Do you "label" yourself?

I don't think I do

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing now.

I'm barefoot

10. Bright or Dark Room?

Dark

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?

I enjoy BarefootCajun's blog quite a bit.

12. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Sleeping, perhaps dreaming, who knows?

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?

From Ian in Huntsville. It was the blood needs in North Alabama on Friday.

14. Where is your nearest 7-11?

I think over in Gulf Hammock. Probably an hour away. Unless that's a Circle K.

15. What's a saying(s) that you say a lot?

"God damn it!"

16.Who told you they loved you last?

Mrs. Fabulous

17. Last furry thing you touched?

One of the bunnies. Can't remember which one. Probably Wally.

18. How many days of school did you miss this week?

No school for me since way back when...

19. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?

None. We use a digital camera

20. Favorite age you have been so far?

I like to think that these days each succeeding year is my favorite

21. Your worst enemy?

I am my own worst enemy. Heh heh.

22. What is your current desktop picture?

A shot from Reservoir Dogs

23. What was the last thing you said to someone?

I told Mrs. F that she was silly.

24. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?

I'll take the money. I don't care about flying.

25. Do you like someone?

Do you mean "like" or "like like"? I like a lot of people. I like like Mrs. F.

26. The last song you listened to?

The Song Remembers When by Trisha Yearwood

27. Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson?

For what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.