My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Let's get physical....

I had my bi-annual physical yesterday afternoon.

It appears I am not yet at the age where I have to undergo the dreaded gloved finger treatment.

I'm a little disappointed. My doctor is kind of cute. Deep manly voice. Long tapered fingers...

When the day comes when he um...you know...is that the equivalent of letting him to get to third base with me?

And if I let him do that, will he call me the next day?

I can't be sure, but when I was turning my head and coughing, I thought I detected a lingering of his hand down there.

Oh well, just as well nothing happened. That would have necessitated a long talk with Mrs. Fabulous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Significant Blah Blah said...

You crack me up, Mr. Fabulous! But then, you have ALWAYS cracked me up! I predict you will catch someone's eye (a publisher, perhaps), and you will go from Mr. Fabulous to Mr. Famous!
I hope so!!!

9:16 AM  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Nice *teehee* analysis of your true innerself.
Mwhahahahaha!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.