My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

My Hero!

Yesterday I was in a blogger forum and I made a post about how frustrated I was with my inability to get certain things lined up correctly on my blog. Html is quite the mystery to Mr. Fabulous, you see. My ineptitude and failure to get things the way I wanted them was, I fear, kick starting a nasty bout of OCD for me!

A very nice woman not only gave me a few tips, but also rewrote that part of my template in question and instructed me how to insert it correctly.

It worked!

I don't know how she did it. I view her ability to do that much the same way that someone who only knew how to rub two sticks together might view someone walking around with a Zippo.

Her name is Prairie Girl, and I urge you to check out her blog. You can find the link on my sidebar or click on the title of this post. She takes some incredible pictures.

I am humbled by her kindness.

4 Comments:

Blogger Prairie Girl said...

Thank you! I am so flattered -- I don't think I've ever been someone's hero before.

Your a witty funny guy Mr. Fab!

Oh. And btw, if you want to get rid of that big polka-dot next to your new button (and have the button with your other ones) in your template just move the code for this link up above the ending ul tag. Hope you know what I mean, Blogger won't let me type "real" code in a comment.

Pfoooi.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

It worked!

Prairie Girl, you are once again the wind beneath my wings!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

I call her the HTML Queen. Sometimes she's the HTML God!

3:32 AM  
Blogger Prairie Girl said...

You guys are just too silly, but thanks. Glad the fix worked.

I think you're sailin' smooth now, Mr. Fab.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.