My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

R.I.P.

Props to Drew at Back of the Cereal Box for this idea. It might not have been his originally, but that's where I saw it first.

If you're really bored one day, Google your first name followed by "was killed by" to see how others saddled with your moniker have shuffled off this mortal coil. Perhaps you will perish by one of these same methods one day.

If there are no really cool deaths listed, you know what you must do. For posterity.

In the interest of full disclosure, here were my results:
  • Brad was killed by lions
  • Brad was killed by a drunk driver
  • Brad was killed by a teenage motorist
  • Brad was killed by an 18 wheeler
  • Brad was killed by another teen
  • Brad was killed by the CS Mafia
  • Brad was killed by yet another bloody puppet
  • Brad was killed by the Vampire Slayer Danny
  • Brad was killed by One
  • Brad was killed by contact poison on one of his pens
  • Brad was killed by some creature

It would appear I can lessen my chances of an untimely demise by staying off the road and avoiding teenagers, puppets, and anything supernatural.

That's good to know. Gives me a leg up.

3 Comments:

Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Whoa! Fun game. It appears Helen was killed by : a punch to the cockpit, the Indians, her husband, a vampire, a car, a brain haemorrage, an unknown assassin, (but not necessarily in this order). What a life! :o)

9:38 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

There seem to be a lot of vampires roaming the countryside....

5:10 AM  
Blogger Prairie Girl said...

Seems I managed to avoid them for I continue to remain immortal :-)

And that goes also for my somewhat unusual "real" name.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.