My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

So THAT'S what Styx Meant...

Okay, kinda bored today. Sort of a lazy Sunday.

Is it any wonder I’ve got
Too much time on my hands, it’s ticking away at my sanity
I’ve got too much time on my hands, it’s hard to believe such a calamity

So I made one of them there blog quizzes.

"How will you meet your maker"? I think that's good information to know, don't you?

Well, now you can:

http://quizilla.com/users/Tjotjog/quizzes/How%20Will%20You%20Meet%20Your%20Maker%3F/

I think I got it out of my system.

6 Comments:

Blogger It's Me, Maven... said...

I was always a "Sailing Away" fan... Reminds me, that CD is on my wishlist:)

11:05 PM  
Blogger KB said...

I can't believe my demise will be at the paws of a badger.

Damnit!

12:32 AM  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

I will be ripped out of my carotid
artery by a cute little bunny. Nice death. Ferocious Bunny like in The Holy Grail.... Heh Heh HeH!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Nuggetmaven--It doesn't get much better than Styx!

KB and Merlinprincesse--stay away from both zoos and petting zoos!

1:46 AM  
Blogger The Wrath of Dawn said...

Death by badger, huh? Should I take this personally?

2:02 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Dawn--Those who live by the badger must die by the badger...

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.