My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Thanks!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has been reading my blog.

I used to think hardly anyone read it, because I don't get too many comments. But since I installed a meter, I can see that's not the case. Most people who read regularly are lurkers, and don't leave comments.

Come to think of it, I read a lot of blogs, and I myself rarely leave comments.

The truth of it is, I would write even if nobody read it. Even if it were private. I just think I'm at some point in my life where I need a creative outlet. And this is it.

So, thanks for reading. If you're new to Pointless Drivel, take a moment to check out the archives. I don't hit a home run every time, but I like to think that at the very least what I write is interesting, and hopefully in some cases, amusing. And I like to think that with each passing week and month I've gotten a little better at this.

It's all a journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.