My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Who Loves Ya, Baby?

Okay, so we know who has been killing people with my name (see below). But on the flip side, who loves us? So....in an effort to balance the negative with some positive, I Googled my first name followed by "Was loved by". Let's see:

  • Brad was loved by all
  • Brad was loved by everyone he knew
  • Brad was loved by all who met him
  • Brad was loved by many people at our school
  • Brad was loved by God
  • Brad was loved by everyone in his life

Wow. Pretty impressive.

Of course, when I kick the bucket (eaten by lions? killed by the CS mafia?) the results will be much different when people I know are queried about how they felt about me:

  • What, he's dead? I didn't know that.
  • Hey, he owed me money!
  • Do you know if his widow is seeing anyone?
  • When is the reading of the will? Am I getting anything?
  • He was a prick.
  • Was it painful? I hope it was painful.
  • It's about time.
  • Nuts, I had next week in the dead pool.
  • I only wish I had killed him myself.

I have no illusions.

2 Comments:

Blogger Prairie Girl said...

This is a funny notion Mr. Fab. I just tried it on myself and it appears that Prairie Girls are immortal :-)

4:09 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

I always suspected as much!

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.