My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Censorship in the home...

Last night Mrs. Fabulous and I were getting ready to go out to dinner, and she made a very snarky and mean-spirited comment about...something.

I, of course, was delighted.

"Ooh," I exclaimed immediately, "I'm doing a post on that tomorrow!"

"No, you are not." she replied.

"That's what you think. Everything is fair game. Grist for my mill. I need to feed the beast. If you don't want it to show up on the blog, don't say it!"

She fixed me with a look.

'Nuff said. I'm no fool.

I have also been told in no uncertain terms that I am not allowed to tell "The Dog Story".

And that, my friends, is a damn shame. I may be contacting the ACLU.

12 Comments:

Blogger Lady K said...

I own a dog. I have many stories. Is "Mrs. Fabulous" friends with Tipper Gore or something?

12:44 PM  
Blogger KB said...

Tell us!

She'll never know!

;-)

4:15 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Hey, I could hook you up with the Southern Poverty Law Center.

They're right up the road in Montgomery.

You DO have rights, ya know!

and like kb said: she'll never know! :)

6:40 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

LH--I must confess, I don't understand the reference. I'm not that bright, you see...

KB--not only would she know, but I forsee many burnt dinners and shredded laundry in my future should I dish!

Pissy--As I said on your blog, Montgomery is only a good place in which to kill yourself :)

6:47 PM  
Blogger The Wrath of Dawn said...

Yeah, c'mon, you can tell us!

10:08 PM  
Blogger KB said...

Ahhh. So she's one of them.

You're right... zip it.

;-)

1:56 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Dawn--Now why would you want me to get into trouble? :)

KB--Ah, a voice of reason!

5:35 AM  
Blogger Belle said...

Fab, just tell her it's for the good of the people that we know your personal business.

5:48 AM  
Blogger The Wrath of Dawn said...

Because that's what Tiggers do best.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Geez, all these people who want to see me in the doghouse...

6:00 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Fabooski...it is safe. KB and I are nurses. Better still, I'm right in florida!

When you get your ass kicked, she can do your wound care and you can live in the makeshift MASH unit I will create for you in my living room.

Oh, and of course, patient/nurse confidentiality prevails.

Now dish.

CP.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

CP--I'll need more than a MASH unit. I'll need a safe house and a whole new identity!

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.