My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Cheeseburgers I have known...

A couple weeks ago Jason and Sharra and I went up to Conestoga's for some tasty Stogie Burgers for lunch. Jason was so proud of his that he took a picture of it. It's a full pound of beef and it is a little slice of heaven. And they'll cook it medium rare, which is how I like it. I lot of places will not go below medium these days. Mmmmmmmmm.... It's best burger in the greater Gainesville area in my opinion. These things are important to me.


I'll be up in Atlanta for a short trip this week (drive up Wednesday morning, come back Friday afternoon) and one of the nice things about that is that hopefully I will have a chance to have lunch at Fuddrucker's, another place to get one of the more fabulous burgers in the whole wide world.


Rounding out my holy trinity of burger joints is Cheeburger Cheeburger. But I rarely get a chance to eat there. When I do it's usually because there is one located somewhere we are vacationing. There is at least one in Birmingham, I think, but I am loathe to travel outside of my comfort zone up there.

Medium rare. With cheese. Drag it through the garden, baby.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chelle said...

We have Fudrockers here in Michigan......they DO have the World's Greatest Hamburgers....mmmmmmm

7:54 AM  
Blogger Belle said...

I miss RuddFuckers. We had one in Atlanta but none here. There was a Cheeburger Cheeburger in Atlanta, as well. Although I never went there I didn't hear too many good things about it.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Ex-Addict said...

Damnit. I started a diet about 3 weeks ago & what am I missing the most? Cheeseburgers & fries. Oh, how I want to cheat on this stupid diet!!!!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

There's a Cheeburger Cheeburger in Auburn, Alabama on College Street.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

(you'll have to forgive me, both my daughters and Sweet Man are all AU grads) =)

12:49 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Chelle--Good to know in case I'm ever up there...

TJ--If I get to the Fuddruckers in Atlanta this week, I will raise my burger in a silent toast to you!

Ex-Addict--Oh please, you're like a ballerina! Eat, eat!

BP--Good to know! I get up that way every once in a while. I like AU too, we just did a cool blood donor T-shirt for the students.

7:16 PM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

Never been to Fuddruckers. but that is one nice lookin burger... Is that bacon on top??

Some old friends of mine used to like to answer "Just walk it by the fire" when asked how they wanted their meat cooked!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

ShooShoo--It is indeed bacon. Have you ever seen anything so glorious?

"Walk it by the fire"--I love that! I am adding it to my arsenal!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.