My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday Odds and Ends

Today should be a low impact day a work. I just need to finish up a few projects today because I am out of the office a lot next week. Wednesday I am in Lecanto, Thursday I am in Ocala, and Friday and Saturday I am in Atlanta.

I have another reason to be pumped about the Pagan Blood Drive in Atlanta: it looks like I'm going to get a chance to meet one of my blogging buddies, Ginnie. She is in Atlanta right now, and she's going to pop in on Saturday. Very cool.

The contractors finished the tile yesterday, and now we have spanking new tile not only on our new patio but also in the bathrooms. Mrs. Fab is delighted. Already a couple of times I have caught her gazing adoringly at the tile, with a look that she used to save for me...

Just kidding, dear.

Now, of course, that patio has been tiled, this will spawn a whole chain reaction of decorating. Some stuff from the house is going on the patio, which means more stuff for the house, rearranging, redecorating, moving this here and that there...

The mind boggles.

I think I have figured out how I want to break my blogroll up, now I just have to figure out how to do it.

I am off to Blogrolling....

Have a great weekend everyone!

11 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

Oh yeah. New tile does it for some of us chicks. me being one of 'em! and of course it leads to more decorating...an other reason to love it! ;-)

7:23 AM  
Blogger Jozee said...

Dr Phil says no matter how one's wife decorates just tell her you love it.
Too bad he's already married.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

You sure do get around, don't you? :)


Love the way you split up the bloggers...I gotta check out the other Floridian bloggers...just cause I'm a nosey bitch and all...;)

9:08 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

my woman loves home improvements prolly more than she loves me...

Thanks for the listing, check's in the mail.

9:43 AM  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Your are going to meet Ginnie??? Lucky you! She's cool! Tell her HI! from Merlinprincesse! And have a nice week-end!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Nobody said...

You now have to be extra careful in the bathrooms. The first time you miss the bowl and piss all over that new tile she will be mad as hell at you.

I want tile in my bathroom. Heated tile. It gets cold in there.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Pissy--I guess. I've never seen her so happy!

Jozee--You would take a run at Dr. Phil if he were available?

Stacy--I do! It's exhausting! You'll like the others. I only link cool peeps.


Billy--I will waive the fee for you, baby!

MP--You, too! I'll say hi!

Nobody--Heated tile? Spoiled much?

3:39 PM  
Blogger Jozee said...

Durn tootin'. Just love a sensitive guy. He's hot!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Jozee--You're stock just went down a bit LOL

9:16 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

One week from today...I'm counting the days. How cool is THAT, to meet yet another blogger! HA--I'm already creating the post in my mind, with photos to boot. Doesn't get much better than this in CyberSpace.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Ginnie--I'm pumped too! Hey, I will save you one of the custom T-shirts I had made for the drive. Let me know what size, and I'll set it aside!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.