My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Friday, February 17, 2006

I am such a geek...

Well, a fantasy baseball geek, anyway.

About twenty minutes ago, while running through my blogroll, I remembered that two of my leagues were set to autodraft last night. You know what I did when I realized it? Gasped. Audibly.

I rushed over to Yahoo only to find that the draft hasn't kicked in yet. Whew. I want to be ready to swoop up undrafted players as soon as possible.

Now I am checking back every five minutes.

And I can see through Yahoo Messanger that there are two other managers in each league online. Hovering. Waiting to pounce.

I guess I won't be trying to go back to sleep.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jozee said...

I don't know a thing about baseball
which was really difficult when I was a bartender...double entendres were always good ... guys like those.

Thanks for blog rollin' me. When I figure out how to do that may I include you too?

Hope the maid leaves soon... must be nice to have a clean house for the weekend. ;-)

Oh, yeah my bf has a maid too but his wife reaps the benefit.
Ooops, did I just say that?
I slept last night.

Will that be straight up or on the rocks?

9:01 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Other than the gasping audibly part.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Jozee--you would think your bf could send her over to your place every once in a while...

Pissy--Yes. Gasping audibly. That is hot!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Jozee said...

Mr Fab,
Rule #1 - Don't befriend the maid.

Oxo Josie

7:17 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Oh yes, you're a geek. An ovulating geek. Oh wait, I meant freak. Never mind.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.