My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Friday, February 17, 2006

I don't need no steenking sleep...

Yesterday Nobodyyouknow made a comment warning me that they never wash the comforters in these hotel rooms.

Well, they better wash this one today after I'm gone, baby! And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

I almost want to just jump in the shower, pack, and head back now. Crash at the house for a few hours and then head into work around lunchtime, which is when I was originally going to get back. But today is Maid Day. Every other Friday we have a maid service come in and clean The Fortress of Solitude. And you never know when they're coming. And even if they could clean around my sleeping form I am physically incapable of remaining in the house when they are there. I would feel too much like some overlord or something...

So if I did head back I would hit Gainesville and get to work just about the time...that I would normally get to work. Fuck that. No upside.

And I can't work the morning and go home early today because...it's Maid Day.

What circle of hell is this?

5 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Circle of hell???

You have a maid in the circle of hell???

Damn...apparently, I am in the wrong circle.

:)

8:44 AM  
Blogger Jozee said...

Yeah Stacy, me too apparently.
Bring your own damn comforter then Mr. Fab.
Geez, everyone knows they don't wash hotel comforters.
Just like waiters spit in your take out.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Well it's not the southern circle 'cuz I haven't see you around here.

You, Overlord, you..... ;-)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I wish I had the problem of not being able to be home on maid day. Actually, sometimes I do, but usually the maid comes when I'm at work and it's not uncomfortable if I get home while she's there. Because the maid? Is my mom. She gets bored with cleaning her own house and comes over to clean mine. I'm not complaining about this. AT ALL.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Stacy--A tidy hell is still hell.

Jozee--Great, now i can't out anymore...

Pissy--I've been in your circle. It's messier, and there is more inbreeding.

Amber--Would you mind sending her over?

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.