My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm all spruced up!

Major props and big ups to Lisa at Design-A-Blog for this bitchin' new look she gave me with her mad skillz...

Ok. I can't talk like that. Obviously. Can't pull it off.

But she did a great job. And I think I was a bigger problem than I thought I would be. I came up with some ideas and they weren't workable. But we finally hit on something, and I am very pleased with the result. If you are feeling not so fresh and think it might be time for a change, I urge you to check them out.

Now that I don't have that to worry about, I can go back to figuring out why I can't get my blogroll to work right and why when I try to add a clock it screws up the whole template.

Baby steps.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jozee said...

Clocks are troublesome. I moved mine around and around till it finally worked out. It's all voodoo for me since I'm not the least html-ish!

Love your new look!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Cool new digs, Mr. Fabulous.
Very cool. ;)

11:03 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Thank you ladies! I thought it was time for some remodeling!

4:46 AM  
Blogger Belle said...

I like your new digs, Fab dahhhling.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Gary J. Wood said...

Is that Waikiki Beach on your masthead? Fabulous indeed!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Gary J. Wood said...

And speaking of Waikiki, am I the only one that thinks it's weird for Hawaii to have an Interstate highway?

8:36 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

TJ--right back atcha, dahhhhling :)

Gary--Is it? Ironically, Gainesville, while not a long drive from the coast, is about as far inland as you can get in Florida!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

I like the new look, Mr. Fab! Very nice indeed. :)

12:40 PM  
Blogger CP said...

The place looks GREAT, Faboo! Love the new look. If you look closely, you will see that I am in the pic on your banner.

I'm the really hot chick with the bikini.

Okay, so I am the really fat chick with the hot dog. Sue me.

CP.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.