My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm it!

I've been tagged by Rebecca (go Red Sox!). I actually posted this from Dawn's open invitation last month, but I've made a few changes because, hey, I'm just that kind of guy:

Four jobs you have had:
Editor at a research firm
Corporate manager at a blood center
Convenience store supervisor
Radio station account executive

Four movies you could watch over and over:
The Blues Brothers
Sin City
Apocalypse Now
Reservoir Dogs

Four places you’ve lived:
Boston, MA
Walhalla, SC
Northampton, MA
Gainesville, FL

Four television shows you love to watch:
The Colbert Report
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Family Guy
The Office

Four places you’ve been on vacation:
New Orleans
Anna Maria Island, FL
Graceland
New York City

Four of your favorite foods:
The cheeseburgers at Conestoga's
The crab balls at Joe's Crab Shack
The chicken trio at Carrabba's
The stuffed ravioli at Maggiano's

Four places you’d rather be right now:
Front row at a concert of someone I really liked
At the beach
At the movies
At a really big blood drive event

Four sites I visit daily:
Yahoo Fantasy Baseball
ESPN baseball index
Brevity
Lifesouth.org

Anyone want to take a crack at it, be my guest!

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

"at a really big blood drive event"?!?!?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I like your other answers, though:)

8:10 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

For the brief time I had the reduced silver digital cable package, I watched "Curb Your Enthusiasm" almost daily. Larry David is so funny!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

Me thinks we need to have a couple of beers and watch some movies mr. fab. I like the list you present.

How about a post on the pros and cons of radio station account exec? Thought that always sounded like some fun, that is as long as your not pushing big band stations, etc.

The first wife was a phlebotomist(?), I was lucky enough to be dating her while she was is training and got to be her sticking dummy. She used to bring home vacutainers and stick me before and after greasy meals so we could watch the cholesterol float to the top of the tubes. Ah, such fun.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

BP--That's what I do, hon. I get a high from a really successful blood drive!

Kristi--Thanks for stopping by. Larry David is a GOD.

Billy--Word up, brother! Manly movies for manly men!

That is a good idea about the job. I think I'm gonna do that tonight.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I know ( I mean I figured that out) but still......

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.