My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Monday, February 27, 2006

It must be love...

We spent a lot of this weekend shopping for stuff for the house and moving stuff out to patio and a bunch of little odd jobs here and there. You know how it is. You do one task, and it spawns two or three others...

Mrs. Fab is just about as jazzed about this patio as I've seen her about anything. She was probably this jazzed when we originally bought the house, and maybe again when we had the Pergo flooring put in. But that's about it. It's a short list. The tile and the patio have really put her over the edge.

And me? Well, I like it. The house looks better. The value is increased. Our comfort and enjoyment levels will go up. I will reap the benefits too. But I'm not over the top head over heels basking in the afterglow sunshine and peppermints over the thing. I don't experience the same constant rush of pleasure that she does.

You know what does give me pleasure?

Seeing her over the top head over heels basking in the afterglow sunshine and peppermints over it all. That is what brings a smile to my face, and makes it all worth it.

OK, everybody all together "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

It's true, though.

See? It's not all refrigerator humping and parking lot masturbation with me. I have depth.

20 Comments:

Blogger Ms. M said...

Now Mr. F...I know you are thinking she's getting all hot and bothered over all your house shizzle and maybe you'll get a little. You men are SOOOO easy! HA!!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Thats so sweet. :)

You know...that is such a statement that my husband would make...that it makes HIM happy to see ME happy. yep...like divine ms. m said....you men are SO easy!! LOL

7:56 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yep...any guy who wears a pleather tong....well, they GOTTA have depth....;)

9:14 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Awwww
You are a great hubbie.

9:32 AM  
Blogger kari said...

You know what? That is absolutely darling. You can masturbate in my parking lot any time. Seriously though...she's a lucky woman.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Jozee said...

Mr Fabulizzle. He's a keeper.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Mrs. Fab said...

Mr Fab - You were right, as always...AML - Always - Me

11:30 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Mr Fab, you do have depth, layers and layers, I would say! ;-)

You and Mrs. Fab are lucky to have each other! =)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Give me a break.... you're still kissing ass so she'll let you get the new fridge. That way you can dry hump (I pray it was a dry one) it in the privacy of your own home (thank god).
Little Mary Sunshine... I can always be counted upon to sour the sweetness.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Ms. M. and Chelle--Hey, I am a giver, what can I say. I think of nothing for myself. I just want those around me to be happy :)

Stacy--Thank you for understanding!

Lori--Pshaw! But thanks :)

Kari--Give me the address.

Jozee--That's what they said when I was institutionalized...

Mrs. Fab--Thanks baby!

Pissy--Yes, like an onion :)

Meredith--That's what we love about you!

5:00 PM  
Blogger CP said...

*laughing at Meredith's comment* Hey, someone has to be in charge of pissing in the Cheerio's!

Aw, you and Mrs. F sound like the hotband and me. He's only happy when I am happy.

You know the rules, if da momma ain't happy, ain't no one gonna be!

*smooches to the happy couple*

CP.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Awwww, Schmoopie.... ;)

Thanks for taggin' me, btw! I posted it this afternoon. :)

7:57 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

awww...that's what makes Husband's into Mr. Incredibles...when they finally figure out what makes us happy- everyone knows a happy wife makes a happy husband!

8:35 PM  
Blogger T. said...

I don't really want to hear about your patio right now as my yard is covered in snow and you're down there in Florida. There is something very unfair about this:P

8:42 PM  
Blogger Big Ben said...

You just know you're getting laid.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

You TOTALLY have depth. I mean, between that and the Quest for Magnetic Hooks, well, your HusbandShares have GOT to be on the rise.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

CP--Yes, it took a while to learn that, but now I'm on the program!

Rebecca--Cool, I'll check it out...

Fantastigirl--Incredible? I'll settle for Mr. Doesn't Suck!

T--Seems fair to me :)

Ben--Jealous? :)

Amber--Yes, my stock is on the rise. Now I just have to keep it up there...

4:38 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

Yeah......we'll see. I'm still stung over the tobacco juice comment. You're on probation.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Belinda--

We kid because we love...

5:23 PM  
Blogger Belinda said...

Hmmph.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.