My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Little known facts...

I saw this on a few sites today as I was bloghopping this afternoon, and it made me chuckle. So of course, I tried it.


Ten Top Trivia Tips about Mr. Fabulous!

  1. Lightning strikes Mr. Fabulous over seven times every hour.
  2. Pacman was originally called Mr. Fabulousman.
  3. When provoked, Mr. Fabulous will swivel the tip of his abdomen and shoot a jet of boiling chemicals at his attacker!
  4. Mr. Fabulous can clean his ears with his tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long.
  5. Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of Mr. Fabulous in your ear 700 times.
  6. There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting Mr. Fabulous.
  7. Mr. Fabulous can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.
  8. US gold coins used to say 'In Mr. Fabulous we trust'!
  9. It takes more than 500 peanuts to make Mr. Fabulous.
  10. If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about Mr. Fabulous.
http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in - do tell me about
Pretty impressed about Number 4 aren't you, ladies?

10 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

No wonder you're so popular with da ladies! ;)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

WOW! On number 4 I bet Mrs. Fab loves that.

9:31 AM  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

As I don't have my brain... I can't tell.... DUH! ;o) I'm only a pooor caaanaaadiaaaan giiiiirllll!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Stacy--It makes up for my shortcomings in other areas...

Lori--See above :)

MP--Well, if you were Canadian, your brain wasn't being used much anyway J/K!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Clo said...

Ok, what's that all about Canadian brain? *sigh*
Ok, you search for it...
I went on Google and just tape "stupid american". You should try that, it's plenty of web site talking about your stupidity. Sure you'll love that!

But looking at ALL those, I felt sorry for you! Hey, there is too much stupidity down there! So as you like quiz, I found one for you there! Hope you'll like it, I didn't try it myself because I'm not american...

9:10 PM  
Blogger Chief Slacker said...

Dude, keep that thing away from me!! hehe

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Duh-mension said...

Thanks for the link. I was having brain freeze on my post today.
Cheers!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Clo-I will have you know I got a perfect score. You Canadians are always hatin' :)

Chief--Don't fear it, embrace it...

Duh-Mension--My pleasre, thanks for stopping by!

4:43 AM  
Blogger Clo said...

Hatin? *sigh*
Come on, who's the one who was talking about Canadian brain first?
I'm not hatin, I'm all lovin... and maybe a little teasin...
BTW, I'm a Québécoise first! But on blogger I found that many americans are a little bit too much of "smart aleck".
And BTW again, I'm much more impressed by your number 3! Hee, hee...

9:28 AM  
Blogger KB said...

Ahahah, OMG.

You should see my #6!

LMFAO!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.