My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Low Impact Day

Ah, today is that rarest of all breeds, the beginning of a three day weekend.

Well, it's relative, really. I am sure I will receive at least a dozen phone calls from co-workers on my cell phone. And I brought my work laptop home, so I wont be able to stop myself from keeping tabs on my email.

But still. I'm at home. I can do all that without having to wear underwear.

The electrical contractor is supposed to come today to wire up the new patio, and the gutter company is supposed to come out to give me an estimate on the work we want done. I say "supposed to" because I never expect these guys to show up when they say they are going to.

We'll see.

I might actually get a chance to check up on all the blogs I usually like to read. I plan on rooting through the shed for some stuff I think I'm going to put on eBay. I'm gonna take my new Printshop and Corel software out for a spin.

It should be in the mid sixties today, so I'll open up some windows to let the fresh air in, crank up some tunes on the stereo, and bask in the day-offedness.

Well, that's the plan right now. We'll see how it plays out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous smluke said...

It was a good day to take off, in more ways than one. How many calls did you get?

10:02 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

SML--I think YOU were the only person in the ocmpany I didn't speak to yesterday!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.