My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

No, not Jumanji...

Like Chelle, I've seen this around and it seems vaguely interesting. So, naturally, I have decided to heist it.

It's a Johari window, of course! Pick the five or six adjectives that you think best describe me. Some of you know me in person, some of you know me through the blog, and some of you know me from your dreams...

Give it a shot. It's exhilarating! Mr. Fabulous' Johari window.

In other news...the marathon is now just a day away. Mrs. Fabulous kindly pointed out to me last evening that I was limping after just sitting in my recliner for a couple hours, and wondered aloud just how I was going to make it 13+ miles tomorrow morning.

Thanks, honey.

11 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

Back when we used to run (eons ago) we were running a half marathon at Navarre Beach (in a cold-and windy-as-hell January). Sweet Man wanted me to pick up the pace, so he felt it a good idea to remind me that "we're not running a FULL marathon, you know..."

Needless to say, Sweet Man slept in a chair that night....

good luck tomorrow!

remember to carbo load ;-)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Jozee said...

Hard to pick only 6 adjectives.

How come Mrs. Fab doesn't think you're happy - huh?

P.S. I could almost throw a stone from my house to your old one. Too funny.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Pissy--Do I need to carbo load even if I'm only walking?

Jozee--She said she had the same prob--being limited to 6.

It is indeed, a small world, eh?

10:36 AM  
Blogger Jozee said...

;-)

12:24 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Cool! I just gave my input in your Johari Window. :)

That's awesome about the marathon tomorrow. Good luck!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Hey, carbs are ALWAYS a good thing: beer, loaded baked potatoes, pasta...how could you go wrong?!?!?! hee hee!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Good luck in the marathon :)

oh, and I did my part in your johari window :)

1:59 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Marie and Chelle--Thanks, I'll need all the luck I can get!

Pissy--So, I should walk it with one of those beer helmets on, right?

3:04 PM  
Blogger georgiabelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Oh pleasssseeee wear a beer helmet!

And get Mrs. Fab to take your picture!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Eric T. said...

Good luck tomorrow!

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.