My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Reason Number 15 Why My Wife Is Saint

She held her tongue last night while I bought $152 of magazine subscriptions from some kid who knocked on our door.

Of course, she couldn't protest at the time because she was in the bathtub. She could hear the transaction, but she was powerless to do anything to stop it.

Of course, as soon as he was gone, she was all "What the fuck did you just do?"

Oh, wait. That's not a very saintly thing to say...

Nevermind.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jozee said...

LMFAO!!!! What a softy. Cute.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

Now you only have to wait about six months to start getting them. At least that's the way it was when some kid suckered me into buying.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Well, gee whiz, ladies, am I softy or a sucker? Is it possible to be both?

10:45 AM  
Blogger Jozee said...

Two women two opinions. You're not my husband so it's cute. ;-)

7:54 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Jozee--So in other words, if I HAD been, there would have been trouble!

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.