My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Serenity Now!

You are Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command). Dependable and trustworthy.You love your significant other and you are a tough cookie when in a conflict.

Nice.

I don't know how many of you are fans of Serenity, but by golly, you ought to be!

Which Serenity Character Are YOU?

I took the Star Trek quiz too, but I came up as Riker, and I don't know who that is. I have only watched the original show. Is being Riker a good thing? Frankly, if I can't be Kirk, I don't wanna be anybody! (pout)

Teaser: Tomorrow I am going to humilate myself by posting some of my old baby pictures.

And then the mockage can begin...

6 Comments:

Blogger Belle said...

I don't know who Zoe Washburne is but Sarah Washburn is in charge of the service department at my car dealership and she is sweet on me BIG time, lol. She's so lesbian, she's like a little teenage girl gigglin' at all my jokes, lol.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

TJ--I say go for it! Hot girl on girl sex AND free tune ups and tire rotation..how can you go wrong?

8:28 AM  
Anonymous smluke said...

Malcom Reynolds. Never seen Senenity, but it describes me well.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.You sometimes make mistakes in judgment but you are generally good and would protect your crew from harm.
So, I'll now go by "Cat Reynolds", if you please.

TJ's girl on girl sex...think about this here Mr. Fab. A woman in the service department. I'm thinking big fat, short hair. Does she snort when she giggles TJ?

11:20 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Do they have one for which Buffy character I am? I would take that quiz.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

SMLuke--yeah, but TJ's cute. I'd still watch that!

Amber--Amen! That would be sweet!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Serra said...

I'm Malcom? Um, thought it'd be good for a laugh, so I'll put it on my blog.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.