My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tag I'm it...

I have been tagged by the fabulous T (the Heartlander one, not the Bay Stater one) and so I am duty bound to reply. It's the law.

5 Things Game

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmm..1996. Living in Laurens, SC and working for National Finance up in Greenville. Mrs. Fab worked for Avery Dennison over in Clinton. We lived just far enough from her family so that it was a pain for them to visit, which was nice. I don't think we had quite decided to try to move to Florida, but we were close to it...

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Probably a lot of the stuff I do now. I really can't think of all that much that has changed. Oh, it might have been right around this time that we decided to have the patio built onto the house. And now a year later, we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Five snacks I enjoy:
Dee-Lites ice cream
String cheese
Fruit cups
Slim jims
Bananas

Five songs to which I know all the lyrics:
American Pie--Don McLean
Piano Man--Billy Joel
The River--Bruce Springsteen
American Girl--Tom Petty
Maureen--Fountains of Wayne

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
(OK, I am going to assume that we're talking about several million dollars)
Pay off the house and whatever debt we have (I have no idea what that is)
Buy a house on Anna Maria Island in Florida
Buy a bloodmobile for the blood center
Invest the rest
Continue to work, but not put up with any shit

Five bad habits:
Leaving my sneakers strewn about the house
Not writing things down
Once someone gets on my bad side, allowing very little opportunity for them to redeem themselves
Not exercising enough
Procrastinating when it comes to little jobs around the house

Five things I like doing:
Spending time with Mrs. Fabulous, regardless of what we're doing
Driving. I like to drive long distances, I find it relaxing, which is one of the reasons I drive instead of flying when I travel
Going to the movies
Going to the beach
Showing off

Five things I would never buy, wear, or get new again:
There was that leisure suit...
Ditto the bell bottoms...
A timeshare
A bowling ball (the ones at the lanes are fine)
A fishing rod (I gave it up)

Five favorite toys:
My new laptop
My iPod
My XM radio
My blog (that counts!)
My digital camera


Here's the deal: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot:

Straight Talk from the Mom
I want my candy back...
Lukewarm Mama
Just for Future Reference
Pointless Drivel

Then select five people to tag:
I'm Just a Girl...
Mississippi Mud Pie
Lori N Florida
The Disparate Housewife
Stuck on Stupid

And it's just that simple!

Dear Lord, why can't I sleep?

6 Comments:

Blogger Trinette said...

I LOVED my hip-hugger bellbottoms back in jr. high and high school!

I tried some of the current flare jeans a few months ago; I still love the bell bottom, but I can't get used to the feeling that my butt crack is showing all the time.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Trinette--Go ahead and let it all hang out. We're all friends here...

10:32 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

t tagged me too! I was gonna tag you but she got to you first! How do you like being the object of desire for so many women?!?!? ;-)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Just for you my tag is all done. ;)

12:39 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Pissy--Oh, it's business as usual for Mr. Fabulous LOL

Lori--Cool--I will check it out...

4:34 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

You gave up fishing??? They'd have to cut my arms off first...;)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.