My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

They can't all be gems...

The posts, I mean. This one is about nothing.

We wanted to go to the state fair in Tampa today, but the weather is going to be bad. So we're taking a chance that the weather will be more favorable tomorrow. If we miss it tomorrow we can't go because I've got the marathon next weekend, and we'll have to settle for the lesser experience of the Strawberry Festival in Plant City next month.

I meant to mention this a few weeks back when I had my physical. If you have lost weight since the doctor saw you last, and he asks you how you did it, and you reply "heroin", he doesn't think that's very funny.

On the way back from running errands this morning I was behind a car that had one of those Happy Bunny stickers. This one read "I know how you feel. I just don't care". But the car also had a Jesus fish on it. WTF?

The contractors got all the power into the patio yesterday. They were here longer than I thought they would be, but at least they got it done.

I was right about it not being much of a day off. I had to recharge my cell phone twice during the course of the day. Sheesh...

We're going to a movie today, and then to Home Depot to pick up some supplies. Last week when we were out to dinner I made the crazy offer to repaint and redecorate the guest bathroom however Mrs. F. wanted. This, despite my complete lack of skill in any area remotely connected to home improvement. The only thing I can think to attribute it to was the orgasmic wave of pleasure as I savored my lobster stuffed ravioli. Mmmmmmmmmm.... In fact, even now as I think about it...

Focus. I'm back.

Ok. That's it. Fab out!

11 Comments:

Blogger The Wrath of Dawn said...

Re the bumper stickers. Must be a mixed marriage.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Yes, that appears to be mixed messaging right.

I hope you have a great day, Mr. Fab! :)

12:43 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Heroin. HA!

I love Happy Bunny. And if that car bumper is to be believed, Jesus does too.

2:06 PM  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Oh my oh my oh my! What a life you have! I've been away for a few days and when I reconnected, Oups wrong blog....Noooooooo! What's that! Mr Fab has now a Fab Blog? Cooool! And Merlinprincesse is amazed. Got a little help from PG I guess??? :o)

4:12 PM  
Blogger CP said...

You HAVE to come down to the state fair, Fabooski! I'm gonna be there with the Hotband and kids!

It is pretty cold though this weekend, maybe next weekend.

Oh wait, it's over this weekend, isn't it? *L*

CP.

5:20 PM  
Blogger KB said...

Love the new look!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Dawn--Perhaps a Canadian and a normal person? :)

Marie--You too, my friend!

Amber--Hey, don't knock heroin--it's very slimming!

MP--Actually I had a company do it. It was time for a change!

CP--I think this is the first weekend. If you go tomorrow look for a big guy in a Dan Marino sweatshirt.

KB--Thanks! I'm feeling spiffy!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Trinette said...

Lobster stuffed ravioli!! Where can I get some?

8:18 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

OK. That's gonna be on a t-shirt.

Just wait.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Celena said...

Heroin,ha ha, you're funny!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Trinette--Denino's in Alachua. Tell them I sent you :)

BP--Hmm..marketing opportunity...

Selena--I thought it was, too. He disagreed. Tough room.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.