My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

This is all I need...

Back several months ago I listed my blog on BlogShares, which is the Fantasy Blog Stock Market.

But then I got distracted and forgot all about it. Until this morning. I had a little time, so I thought I'd try to find out what it was all about.

And I was hooked. I still don't understand how all of it works, but I started buying up shares like my life depended on it.

I tried to figure out which ones were undervalued, and which ones had a low P/E ratio and all that crap, but I got bored with that, and then just started buying shares in blogs I was familiar with.

How some of you got your stock prices up so high, I'll never know. Well, that's not true. I'll figure it out. Because now BlogShares is a fresh new blogging-related obsession for me.

And that's all I need.

Plus, now that I'm a stockholder in some of ya'll (I can say that, I've been in the south for 14 years) I may want some changes made.

Let's take a meeting.

10 Comments:

Blogger CP said...

*Throws on my best Sex-creatry outfit and gets ready to take notes for da boss*


*snaps, crackles and pops my gum*

Ready whenever you are, Mr. Fabooski, Sir. *bat bat bat*

CP.

12:16 PM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Would us creating more posts about sex with penguins at the next Winter Olympics and having a sentence with the word "rectum-lickers" in every other post help things along as far as our blog is concerned, Mr Chairman of the Board?

12:22 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

When
Where
What time?

12:42 PM  
Blogger Sudiegirl said...

So do you own a piece of my ass or what?

Sudiegirl

1:11 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

LOL! I have been listed in BlogShares for a while. I go through spurts where I'll be hooked for a week or two and then forget about it. I should log back in today. Did you buy shares in my blog? ;)

3:13 PM  
Blogger Island Dave said...

I sent you some shares to help build your fortune :)

3:38 PM  
Blogger An80sNut said...

Fire the Chairman! I actually set mine up there some time back and stopped messing with it (think I removed the information linking to it from my blog.) BTW, thank you for providing knowledgeable insight in your comment about blood services.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

CP--What did I tell you about gum chewing? Did you bring enough for everybody?

DB--Absolutely. And see if you can work in an occasional reference to water sports

Lori--You will be notified LOL

4:15 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Uhhh...no. You're not allowed to use "y'all" at least until you learn to spell it properly.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Dixie--I THOUGHT it looked wrong...

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.