My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Too pooped to post....

Usually I respond to comments as quick as I can, but I just got back in from dinner and it will have to wait until tomorrow. Dinner was great (we ate at the Cheesecake Factory) and it was a blast to finally meet my new friends from Pagan Atlanta, Maura and Jody. It really felt as if I had known them a long time. I don't meet a lot of cool people on the road, but maybe my luck is changing.

I learned a lot about beads.

Anyway, we got all the details ironed out for the blood drive in a couple of weeks. Hey, if you are in Atlanta on Saturday March 4, stop in the center on Ashford Dunwoody from 10 AM to 5 PM.

Okay, time for bed. No sleep yesterday + long day today = not so Fabulous.

Now where did I put my pleather tong...

5 Comments:

Blogger Chelle said...

Oops...I took your pleather tong by mistake!!! Here you go!! ;) lol

12:49 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Chelle--Damn it, woman, now it's all stretched out.

I have no idea what I mean by that...

2:37 AM  
Blogger Jozee said...

Beads?

11:19 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Jozee--Oh yes, my friend. Beads.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

Hey. Are YOU gonna be in Atlanta on March 4th??? Seriously? I might-could even try to SEE you in real life!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.